Sunday 7 January 2018

Scraplift Saturday Time

Hello everyone,

Wow one week in already for 2018, however, as I'm on school holidays time does go fast! On Saturday my latest video for The Crafty Maven Getaway went live, it was a scraplift layout. This is what I created:


I scraplifted a fairly recent layout created by Kelly Barron, it was one of her design team pieces for Citrus Twist Kits.


What did I scraplift? Well I used the idea of a central square, however, mine has been created by patterned paper whilst Kelly used paint. I also incorporated the paper strips at the top and bottom of the layout, plus, I used paper and embellishments that came from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans' Turn The Page collection like the flower diecuts in Kelly's kit.

Here is the video if you wish to watch the process.

Well that's it for today I will be back later in the week with some other design team pieces albeit for other teams.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment