Sunday 31 December 2017

Looking Forward Challenge

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to 2018. This was our challenge for this fortnight at The Studio Challenges, that is what are we looking forward to in 2018. So with this is mind I created this layout:

I used a free cut file from Paper Issues and backed it with patterned paper from Pink Paislee, from Paige Evans' Turn The Page line. The embellishments come from this range too. Plus I did some smooshing of sprays on the background. Here is my video of the process:




Well that's it for now. I'll be back soon with lots of photos of my layouts that I have completed over the last few days whilst at my friend's house scrapbooking. It was such a fun way to end of the year. My best wishes for a great new years.

Take care and happy scrapping,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment