Sunday 9 July 2017

July's Challenge Your Stash YouTube Hop

Hi all,

It's been a busy crafty month here for me, I've made quite a few layouts and some cards whilst relaxing during my school holidays.

Today is our monthly hop for us Challenge your Stash girls and we decided to use 'unusual elements' on our pages, i.e. those random things that have nothing to do with the theme/photos of the layout. This is something that I struggle with as I like my embellishments to have something to do with the layout but not today! Because we all know pineapples and taco trucks have everything to do with a school cross country race, right?!? Intrigued? well watch my video to find out how I did it.



Don't forget to check out the other videos in this month's hop, details can be found in the description area of my video.

Well thanks for taking a peep. I'll catch you very soon with another creation.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment