Thursday 18 May 2017

My Week!

Hi all,

Boy it's been an exciting week.

First off the big announcement (well for me anyway!) was announced Sunday, my timezone, and I am now one of the newbies on The Crafty Maven Getaway Design Team. Yay my first ever online design team!!!!!! Just a bit excited here.
Then on Wednesday it was my birthday, not a major '0' year but still a lovely day. I got spoilt by my boys and my mum, they gave me some jewellery and then I got to work and some of my friends and some of my students gave me such lovely gifts. I shan't be needing to buy any peanut M&Ms in a while!

Also on my birthday my first video for TCMG went live! Here is the layout followed by the video.



It's been a great week and I still have the movies and dinner with a great friend to look forward to tomorrow night.

Have a great week, take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment