Tuesday 3 January 2017

Let's Get Sketchy Guest Designer Call

Hello All,

Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you. I don't make New Year's resolutions, however, this year I am aiming no I will get more scrapbooking and mixed media work done as I will find more time for myself and not spend it on work for my classroom.

Anyway I saw the post for the guest design call at Let's Get Sketchy and couldn't resist applying so here goes.


Let’s Get Sketchy is having a Guest Designer Call.  We are looking for Guest Designers for the 2017 calendar year. If you think you have what it takes to be a Guest Designer here at Let’s Get Sketchy then here’s what you do! 
  • Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply 
  • Create a layout from the sketch below and email it to us atletsgetsketchy@gmail.com , please put Guest Designer Call in the subject line
  • Add our link and GDT call to your blog
  • Provide links to your blog and any online galleries. 
Call sketch:
 

The brief was to make a layout from this sketch so here is my take on it.

Here are some close ups of the embellishment clusters.
        

Well that's it for now as I'm off to email Let's Get Sketchy then I am taking my gorgeous 16 year old twin boys to the movies to see Passengers.

Take care and keep crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment