Monday 30 June 2014

Friday Night Fun

Well after the boys left for their dad's place I had the house to myself and headed to my studio to work on two canvases I had started a few weeks ago. I'm quite happy with how they turned out, very different from each other but both were loads of fun. What do you think?
 This canvas is quite long 38cm x 114cm (15in x 45in) and I'm sorry the photo is a bit dark in the top right hand corner. Here are a few close ups.



 This second canvas is 45cx 45cm (18inches square) followed by some more close ups.



I had a lot of fun creating these and I suppose they depict my mood at the moment. I would love to hear what you think, well positive constructive comments!
Night all, happy crafting,
take care, Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Helen, the second one is my favourite of the two. The style is more "classic Helen" but the theme is so poignant and sad. I love the design and the statement that you are making but it makes me sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete