Wednesday 30 April 2014

My bedroom artwork!

Hi all,

I wanted to create a piece of artwork for my bedroom and I started an abstract piece a week or so ago but it just sat there waiting for me to work on it. Then all of a sudden I knew where I wanted to take it and spent hours last night working on it. I am rather proud of my finished piece, what do you think?
I've used lots of Golden products, such as paint, glass bead gel, fibre paste and molding paste, pages from an old book, Prima stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spray over sections of the top layer and inspiration and stamp from Donna Downey.

I took it to school today for some show and tell and my students are just delightful praising me and saying how good I am at painting, nothing like the praise from kids to make your head swell!

Well that's it, off to play some more as I got a parcel delivered from Paper Artsy! Good times ahead.

As always take care,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment