Sunday 4 August 2013

Layouts

Hi all,
2nd post in one night!! I took in some recent-ish layouts for Judy Made With Memories to display in the shop, she is wanting to have inspiration up along the walls and me being me I gladly gave her some of my layouts to hang up. All of these have been completed in the last 10 months. In no particular order here they are:






 Sorry about the quality of the photos but I quickly snapped them with my iPhone rather than my good camera. I also gave Judy one about Ben, don't think I'm playing favourites but Ben doesn't let me take his photo as much as Sam. The layout was the one where he is making a gingerbread house, I shared this one here months ago.

Judy also gave me a challenge, a pack of older papers to make a layout out of. Well I accepted the challenge (of course!) and this is what I came up with . . . 

 Well that's it for tonight. My house shows are nearly finished so it's off to bed ready for school tomorrow. . . only 33 more work days before I jet off to Surabaya! Not that I'm counting :)

Take care,
Helen




No comments:

Post a Comment